- January 15, 2013 - PUBLIC NOTICE: Notice of Courtroom Changes for Civil, Unlawful Detainer and Small Claims Cases - Effective January 21, 2013
- January 11, 2013 - PUBLIC NOTICE: Change in Elder Abuse Case Assigment
- September 14, 2012 - PUBLIC NOTICE: November 21, 2012, December 24, 26, 27, 28 and 31, 2012 – Closures
- July 31, 2012 - Effective August 1, 2012, the Ventura Superior Court will discontinue use of E-Filing.com as its approved third party electronic filing service provider.
- July 27, 2012 - Effective August 6, 2012, the Ventura Superior Court will implement a change to the public filing lines in the Small Claims/Unlawful Detainer Processing Unit at the East County Courthouse.
- July 9, 2012 - Notice of Fee Changes, Effective July 23, 2012
- June 12, 2012 - Effective June 25, 2012: Judge Tari L. Cody will move from Courtroom 45 to Courtroom 20.
- June 8, 2012 - Notice of Unavailability of Official Reporter Pursuant to Local Rule 18.00(F)
- June 8, 2012 - Effective July 1, 2012 Pursuant To Government Code Section 70626(A)(8) Ventura Superior Court Will Impose A $25.00 Fee For The Certificate Of Discharge Of Bail Bond
- May 24, 2012 - PUBLIC NOTICE: Discontinuation of Family Law Case Review Calendars, effective June 25, 2012.
- May 3, 2012 - PUBLIC NOTICE: Responding to the fiscal crisis the Ventura Superior Court is planning to suspend services at the East County Courthouse and relocate services to the Hall of Justice in Ventura effective June 25, 2012.
- November 17, 2011 - PUBLIC NOTICE: Reassignment of East County Civil Law Judges and Clerk's Operations to the Hall of Justice in Ventura Effective January 30, 2012
- September 23, 2011 - PUBLIC NOTICE: Superior Court of California, County of Ventura - November 23, December 23, 27, 28, 29 and 30, 2011- Partial Closures
- September 23, 2011 - PUBLIC NOTICE: Reduction in Operating Hours- All Clerk’s Offices
- Media Requests for Cameras in the Courtroom
Public Access to Court Administrative Records
Superior Court Budget Information
- As provided under Government Code Section 68511.7 the Superior Court of California, County of Ventura is providing the Fiscal Year 2012-13 Preliminary Budget for public review and comment.
- Ventura Superior Court, State of California, Budget for Fiscal Year 2012-2013
- Ventura Superior Court, State of California, Budget for Fiscal Year 2011-2012