Locations of Court Sessions
There are three (3) Divisions of this court as follows:
- The Ventura Division, with its principal office located at the Hall of Justice, 800 South Victoria Avenue, Ventura, CA 93009
- The East County Division, with its principal office located at 3855-F Alamo Street, Simi Valley, CA 93063
- The Juvenile Division, with its principal office located at 4353 E. Vineyard Ave., Oxnard, CA 93036
Venue of Each Division
The venue of each division of this court embraces the geographical area of the County of Ventura, except as follows:
- All small claims hearings and trials shall be heard in the division of the court nearest the defendant's residence at the time of the commencement of the action; or, if based on a contract, also in the division nearest the place where the contract was entered into.
- All juvenile misdemeanor and felony matters are heard at the Juvenile Courthouse. Juvenile traffic infractions are heard in the Ventura and East County courthouses.